- Due date for deposit of fees extended till 26 Aug 2019 for students joining in Sep 2019.
- Selected candidates for admission to BSc (N) Course, Session 2019-20
- Reserve(Waiting list) candidates for admission to B Sc(Nursing) Course, session 2019-20
- Admission Notice on Migration
- Prospectus for academic session 2019-20
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme (CSISS)
WELCOME TO ARMY COLLEGE OF NURSINGRecognised by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi
Army College of Nursing (ACN) is established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen with effect from Aug 2005. ACN is functioning under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which is managing 137 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education.