The result of the CWAT published on 30 Jun 2018 will be put up on the ACN Website, AWES website and sent to all Command HQs and HQ 11 Corps. Candidates declared to have qualified CWAT and recommended for admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt will also be individually informed by ACN Jalandhar Cantt to that effect. The candidates recommended for admission to the B Sc Nursing course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt are required to pay Rs 10,000/- as registration fee alongwith willingness certificate regarding joining through a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt at the time of counselling and get admitted to the course by the due date and formally join ACN Jalandhar Cantt for the course at least two days prior to the commencement of the course. This amount will be adjusted against the first instalment of the fee for the course to be paid by the candidate at the time of admission. If the registration / confirmation fee is not paid by the candidate during the counselling, it will be assumed that the candidate is not willing to join the course and the offer made to the candidate will be treated as cancelled. The seat in such a situation will be offered to the candidate next on the waiting list. The candidate will be permitted to join the course only after she pays her dues by the due date. If a candidate fails to pay the requisite fee, as declared in the prospectus and / or fails to join the course by the due date, her candidature will be treated as cancelled and the seat will be offered to the candidate next on the waiting list. Request for seeking extension in time for joining the course will not be entertained.
Documents to be Submitted on Admission
38. The following certificates will be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission:-
(a) Original / provisional degree and statement of marks of qualifying examination and other higher examination passed by the candidates.
(b) Character / Conduct Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution last attended.
(c) Migration Certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed her last examination.
(d) Physical Fitness Certificate.
Custody of Original Certificates
39. All original certificates, as mentioned at Para 38 above, will have to be produced by the candidate for verification of her eligibility for admission to the B Sc Nursing Course. These will be produced on the day of admission and will thereafter be retained by ACN Jalandhar Cantt. All original documents will be returned to the candidates after their registration with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidates are advised to apply / approach the university where they appeared for the last examination and obtain their migration certificate well in time. Admission may be denied if the migration certificate is not produced at the time of joining the college.
Inability to Produce Original Documents at the Time of Admission
40. In case a candidate is already pursuing a course of study in some other institute and the original certificates are held elsewhere, she will be provisionally admitted on the basis of the attested copies of her certificates. In such cases, the candidate must produce a letter from the Head of the college / institution concerned stating the fact. Once the admission has been granted, the candidate must deposit the original certificates within 15 days of her admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt, failing which the admission of the candidate will be cancelled and the seat allotted to the candidate next on the waiting list.
Withdrawal of Original Certificates
41. In case a candidate admitted to ACN Jalandhar Cantt desires to withdraw her original certificates in order to facilitate her admission to some other college / institute, she will be permitted to do so for the period to be decided by ACN Jalandhar Cantt. In case the candidate does not deposit the withdrawn original certificates back with ACN by the specified date for the purpose, her admission will be cancelled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in merit.
Remittance and Refund of Fees and Other Student-centric.
42. If a student chooses to withdraw from the program of study in which she is enrolled, the institution concerned shall follow the following four-tier system for the refund of fees remitted by the student :-
Ser No Percentage of Refund of Aggregate Fees* Point of time when Notice of Withdrawal of Admission is Served to ACN
(a) 100% 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission.
(b) 80% Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission.
(c) 50% More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission.
(d) 00% More than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission.
* (Inclusive of course fees and non-tuition fees but exclusive of caution money and security deposit).
43. In case of Para 42(a) above, ACN concerned shall deduct an amount not more than 10% of the aggregate fees as processing charges from the refundable amount.
44. Fees shall be refunded by ACN to an eligible student within fifteen days from the date of receiving a written application from her in this regard.