Infrastructure : ACN, Jalandhar Cantt caters for State-of-the-Art facilities to foster all around development of the students. Some of the important facilities are listed below :
- Spacious Class Rooms with Audio-Visual Aids including Digital Podiums, Multimedia Projectors etc.
- Ultra – Modern air Conditioned Computer Lab.
- All laboratories having State-of-the-Art Facilities.
- Air Conditioned Multi-Purpose Hall with seating capacity of 350 persons.
- Well Stocked Air Conditioned Library.
- Air Conditioned Seminar Hall with seating capacity of 100 students.
- Sports Facilities including Synthetic Flooring in 02 x Volleyball Courts, 01 x Basketball Court and 02 x Badminton Courts.
- Wi-Fi Internet at College Complex.
- Biometric Attendance of Students.
- Fully Furnished Air Conditioned Gymnasium.
- Air Conditioned Library in Hostel with broadband internet facility.
- Air Conditioned Recreation Rooms.
- Air Conditioned Self Study Rooms on each floor.
- Centrally Air Cooled Dining Hall with seating capacity of 200 students in each shift.
- Arrangement for Solar Water Heating System during Winter Season.
- One washing machine on each washroom.
- Napkin Incinerators in washrooms / floors.
- Provision of Hot & Cold Drinking water facilities on each floor.
- Digital Lockers.
- One Desert Cooler in each room (for two students).
- Round the clock surveillance / security of college and hostel with 40 x CCTV Cameras.
Health and Recreational Facilities :
The campus of Army College of Nursing is self-contained in recreational facilities and amenities such as canteen, cafeteria, shopping complex and STD facility. Round the clock medical care facilities are available in the campus. Sick students will be treated in MH Jalandhar Cantt whenever required. Dependency certificates should be submitted by all parents at the time of admission of their children to Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt.