ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO THE B. SC NURSING COURSE GENERAL
• Serving or Retired Army Personnel in receipt of regular pension/liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/invalided medical board or ex Army personnel are who have taken discharge/release after ten years of service (Submit Certificate No 1).
• Army personnel killed in action or those who died during their service or disabled in action in Army (Submit Certificate No 2).
• AMC / ADC officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force who have served Army for 10 years (Submit Certificate No 3).
• MNS Officers served in Army for a minimum 10 years as regular MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army, APS personnel classified as ex-servicemen as per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9(52)/88/D(Res) dated 19 Jul 89, APS personnel on deputation and have put in at least 10 years of service in Army or who have been directly recruited / commissioned in APS and retired after completing their minimum service qualifying for pension and TA personnel completed 10 years of embodied service. (Submit Certificate No 4).
• Adopted female wards of Army personnel provided they have been adopted at least five years before admission (Submit Certificate No 5).
• Dependant daughters of widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of second marriage with Army personnel. However, children of widows of Army personnel born out of remarriage with Non-Army personnel would not be eligible for admission. (Submit Certificate No 6).
• Step daughter of Army personnel who were born out of the wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army (Submit Certificate No 7).
- For the purpose of their admission to the B Sc Nursing course the daughters of serving/retired Army personnel are considered dependant till unmarried or employment which ever is earlier.
- The candidates of categories which are not mentioned above are not eligible.